Laptops below Rs. 15,000 are made for people who are on the verge of beginning their journey with these devices. However, this price segment has limited offerings, and some of them are not up to the mark. The affordable models we have selected for you have hardware and software that will help you learn the basics of operating a computer. We have done all the research so you can pick the best mini laptop that suits your budget.
There was a time when people were more into buying or assembling PCs. Now, most of us prefer the portability and convenience of laptops. If you are an absolute beginner and need a mini laptop, this article will surely help you select an appropriate machine.
As a beginner, you are not expected to splurge Rs. 40,000 or Rs. 50,000 on a laptop. Thanks to the electronics boom, there are many laptops below Rs. 15,000 that will do the trick for you.
5 reasons why you should buy a mini laptop as a beginner
- Easily portable and compact display
- Budget-friendly offerings
- Basic specifications and features
- Attend meetings with the Web cam.
- Some offer detachable keyboards.
We have shortlisted the best laptops below Rs. 15,000 to make things smoother for you:
Acer Aspire 3 (A315-33)
- Includes a 15.6-inch TFT display with 1366×768 pixels resolution
- Powered by Intel Celeron Dual Core with a clock speed of 1.6 GHz with turbo boost up to 2.48 GHz
- Packs 3 GB DDR3 RAM (expandable up to 8 GB) coupled with 500 GB storage
- Multiple ports including SD card reader, three USB ports, single HDMI port
- Battery life up to 6 hours
- Acer Webcam, stereo speakers, and built-in digital microphone
Lava Helium 12
- Windows 10 operating system.
- 2 GB RAM and 32 GB HDD storage capacity
- Packs a 12.5-inch display with 1366×768 pixels resolution
- Atom Quad-core processor with a clock speed of 1.44Hz and turbo boost of 1.92GHz
- Includes Intel HD graphics processing unit
- Class-leading 9 hours of battery life
- Celeron Dual Core processor with a clock speed of 1.10 GHz and turbo boost up to 2.4 GHz
- Packs 2 GB RAM (expandable up to 8 GB) and 32 GB storage capacity
- Operates on the Windows 10 operating system
- 11.3-inch HD LED Backlit compact display
- Anti-glare screen with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels
- Weighs 0.98 Kg which makes it easily portable
- Average battery life of 3 to 4 hours
- 0.3 Megapixel webcam, built-in speakers, and chiclet keyboard
iBall CompBook Excellence-OHD
- Sports a detachable magnetic keyboard
- Runs on the Windows 10 Home Edition operating system
- 11.6-inch display with a 1366×768 pixels resolution
- Powered by Intel Atom processor with a clock speed of 1.33 GHz
- Turbo boost up to 1.83 GHz
- Includes 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- 32 GB SSD that makes it stand out from the crowd
- Equipped with 64 GB expandable storage via dedicated microSD card slot
- 2 MP webcam and a 5 MP rear camera along with speakers
- HD video playback support
If you were afraid of taking the plunge into the cool world of laptops because of the price factor, the models we have listed will ease your mind.
You can select your favourite mini laptop after going through the various specifications we have mentioned. Pay attention to features like storage capacity and RAM before buying and you will end up with an excellent device.
You can get your favourite products on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
Read on to shop for the latest products on easy EMIs.
The practical way of purchasing the best mini laptop
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best mini laptops in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
SUMMARY: Laptops below Rs. 15,000 are made for people who are on the verge of beginning their journey with these devices. However, this price segment has limited offerings, and some of them are not up to the mark. The affordable models we have selected for you have hardware and software that will help you learn the basics of operating a computer. We have done all the research so you can pick the best mini laptop that suits your budget.