Best Salt Nicotine Vape Juice
Having knowledge about nicotine strength and quantity is important for vape users. Signature e liquids use nic salt, the chemically modified form of natural nicotine that tends to be relatively safer and least harmful as compared to the natural form of nicotine. E-cigs contain salt nicotine in various concentrations to help suit the demands of different people. Getting proper information and choosing the right quantity can be overwhelming at first for ex-smokers.
Conventional cigarettes do not have the option of choosing nicotine strengths, which is why it must be confusing for people who convert to vaping from smoking. This blog will help you lay down the relevant information in simplified form. By the end, you will be able to understand what nic salts are, their strengths in e-liquid, the selection of quantity, and what is best for you.
What Is Nic Salt & Its Strengths In E-Liquid:
It is made in laboratories by reacting freebase nicotine with benzoic acid and other compounds. It is less harsh than the natural form of nicotine but provides better satisfaction. This must seem to you that this concept is contradictory, but salt nicotine has been proven to show better results than freebase nicotine.
Nic salt is more effective because of its comparatively stable form, longer shelf life, and ability to absorb into the bloodstream at a faster rate. Besides getting absorbed quickly, it also stays in the body for more extended periods; due to this, the user feels fewer nicotine cravings and eventually becomes able to cut down on nicotine and quit smoking successfully.
Variety Of Nicotine Strengths:
It is added to Propylene Glycol, the base constituent of e-liquid, which is inhaled in the form of vapours. Unlike traditional cigarettes, you can pick a specific quantity of nicotine and be conscious of how much you are consuming per vape device. The nicotine strength is measured in amount per millilitre, ranging from 0mg-20mg.
How To Choose Nic Salt Concentration:
Here are some of the widely-used nicotine strengths and how they are allocated to various categories of people:
- 0mg/ml: This quantity is the best option for new vapers who want to avoid nicotine addiction and for ex-smokers who have managed to cut down on nicotine but want to vape occasionally for fun.
- 3mg/ml: This is ideal for new vapers who were previously light smokers. It also falls in the range of ex-smokers who are breaking their nicotine dependency.
- 6mg/ml: It is best for light or moderate smokers or for ex-smokers who are committed to gradually breaking off the habit of smoking.
- 10mg/ml: It will suit those who smoked more than a few cigarettes a day or ex-smokers who have managed to reduce their nicotine intake.
- 12mg/ml: This strength suits heavy smokers the best.
- 18mg/ml: Smokers who used to consume almost a pack of cigarettes per day choose this nic salt quantity.
- 20mg/ml: Individuals who smoke around twenty cigarettes daily go for the highest quantity of Signature e liquid concentration.
These are some of the commonly used e-liquid strengths that are readily available in pre-filled pods as well as refillable e-liquids. Disposable vapes are also offered in different nic salt quantities; you can pick the one that suits you best based on your previous cigarette consumption per day.
Which Salt Nicotine Vape Juice Is The Best For You:
It is hard to set a standard for the best nicotine strength as each person’s body reaction is different to nic salt. It also depends on the personal preferences of each individual. Some are interested in harsher throat hits and prefer high strength; others want to enjoy the flavour more and choose moderate or low nicotine concentration.
It can take a little time to know what e-liquid strength suits them the best for new vapers. You can try a couple of nic salt quantities to determine where you feel proper satisfaction, as it is essential to be able to feel content while vaping, or the user will want to go back to smoking. Vaping is 95% safer than smoking, as attested by NHS England and other reputable institutes, and that is why it is considered the best alternative to smoking.