Geotextile Tubes Market Growth 2022, Regional Analysis and Forecast Report by 2027
IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Geotextile Tubes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends, and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios.
The global geotextile tubes market reached a value of US$ 2.78 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 4.44 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.40% during 2022-2027. Geotextile tubes, also known as geotubes, refer to the tubes composed of high-tenacity polypropylene yarns for effective containment for dewatering and desludging projects. These tubes can be manufactured either by sewing layers of geotextile fabric, or via chemical bonding and needle punching through weaving. By preventing or minimizing the leakage of contaminants during processing, transit, and final disposal, they contribute to environmental protection. The sludge collected in geotextile tubes form methane that can be used to generate electricity.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/geotextile-tubes-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by type and end use industry.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for Geotextile Tubes Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The market is primarily driven by the rising product demand in various end-use industries, such as marine and wastewater management. In line with this, stringent government regulations regarding aquaculture waste discharge are also providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the increasing usage of recycled and derived fibers in the manufacturing sector is creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the rising concerns regarding the rising levels of water contamination, rapid industrialization, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players.
Key Players Included in Global Geotextile Tubes Market Research Report:
- ACE Geosynthetics
- Fibertex Nonwovens A/S (Schouw & Co.)
- FlexiTuff Ventures International Ltd.
- Geofabrics Australasia Pty Ltd
- HUESKER Synthetic GmbH
- Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V.
- Leggett & Platt Incorporated
- Low & Bonar (Freudenberg & Co. KG)
- Naue GmbH & Co. KG
- Officine Maccaferri Spa
- TechFab India and Tensar Corporation (Commercial Metals Company)
Explore Full report with TOC and List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/geotextile-tubes-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Type:
- Woven Geotextile Tubes
- Non-Woven Geotextile Tubes
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Pulp and Paper Mills
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the Geotextile Tubes Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Geotextile Tubes Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800