You may have heard that conceiving becomes more challenging at age 35. Research has demonstrated that it is often more difficult to conceive naturally after a certain period. And just because it may be more challenging, that does mean that you can’t get pregnant after age 35 suggested by the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
Whether you’re conceiving after 35 or are just thinking about the future, here are some things you should know about getting pregnant later in life at the IVF clinic in Noida.
The best clinic for IVF and cancer treatment in India Situated in the in with advanced technology is Zeeva Clinic. We give advanced Fertility and Cancer Treatment with a vision to provide world-class clinic facilities by Dr. Shweta Goswami & Dr. Vikas Goswami who are Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
Advanced Age Impacts Egg Health
It can be more challenging to get pregnant beyond a certain age because the number and quality of viable eggs dwindle as a person with ovaries ages.2 By contrast, partners with testes can produce 100 million sperm a day throughout their lifespan suggested by the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
According to the ACOG, 1 in 4 women in their 20s and 30s trying to conceive will become pregnant in each menstrual period. For females over the age of 40, only 1 in 10 will get pregnant.
Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) National Vital Statistics Reports show that in 2018, the birth rate for women between 35 and 39 years of age was 52.6 births per 1,000 women and 11.8 births per 1,000 women 40 to 44 under an IVF clinic in Noida.
Your Partner’s Age Matters
Research has found that male fertility declines with age, but not as predictably as female fertility. Studies had shown that during a year of trying to get pregnant, conception was 30% less likely when a male partner was 40 years or older than it would be for males in their 20s under an IVF clinic in Noida.
Miscarriage rates and the rate of congenital disabilities also increase with age (for both male and female partners). A study published in 2019 found that the rate of miscarriage increased rapidly for women after age 30, reaching more than 50% for women over 45.
Don’t Wait to Ask for Help
Don’t delay seeking help if you cannot conceive after six months of trying. Some people might not develop independently in 6 months but go on to create naturally after a year—or even two- suggested by the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
Age Affects Fertility Treatment Success
According to the SART, the fertility treatment success rate significantly decreases beyond 40 under an IVF clinic in Noida.
What Healthy Habits Can (And Can’t) Do
- Don’t suppose your age is the only reason you’re not conceiving instantly. When you’re over 35, your lifestyle can execute against you as you try to become pregnant, too.
- To enhance your possibility of conceiving, your medical provider might recommend you try making some lifestyle changes suggested by the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
- Such as avoiding sugar and choosing a healthier diet, cutting back on alcoholic drinks, ensuring you are healthy (neither underweight nor overweight), reducing caffeine absorption, reducing excess stress, and living without smoking.
- Diet and lifestyle can damage fertility. Eating healthier, accepting healthy lifestyle habits, and maintaining a healthy weight can help you conceive faster and may even increase your odds of success in fertility treatment if you need therapy at an IVF clinic in Noida.
- Don’t forget about mind-body therapies as well. While research hasn’t yet found a strong link between mind-body therapies like mindfulness, meditation, and yoga with fertility, most everyone can benefit from adding stress-reducing activities to their life.
Conceiving after age 35 isn’t as normal as at 25. However, while it can be more challenging, many people can have kids later in life. Most importantly, you seek fertility help immediately from your OB/GYN if you’re ready to have a family but aren’t having luck getting pregnant.
Consult the Best IVF Doctor in Noida if you have been attempting to get pregnant for six months without success. The sooner you have fertility testing, the sooner you can start treatment (if required), and the more likely treatment will be successful.