You may already own a business website that you plan to expand further to accommodate new additions. For every page that you plan to add, it should be proper optimized for the leading search engines. The reason is your audience might seek a wide range of things that you perhaps you may be offering. Hence, the landing page you require should be something that offers precisely what they seek. You need to have a website where each page is relevant, informational, interesting and fast loading.
While developing new webpage, it will be necessary to have in hand a well-prepared SEO checklist. Doing so allows you to ensure that SEO results and practices remain consistent. It will also enable attracting targeted traffic in huge numbers to your newly added and existing web pages. But you may not know how to create a SEO checklist. It should be made part of your online marketing strategy. You can get help from the Best SEO services in Noida.
SEO tips to follow
- Keyword best practices: For new page, put into function SEO best practices. This means, keywords should be used in specified areas of the page. It includes the content, description, page title, subheads, headlines and body copy. Keywords also should be used in files name of uploaded videos and pictures. Combine keyword type used, including specific and generic keywords. Creating them in unique way can help define webpage properly.
- Consistent feel and look: Web crawler may be assumed to be concerned with relevancy and keywords. For ranking, various aspects are taken into account. One such aspect is ensuring every added page follows similar feel and look like the remaining site. This way, the existing site will help the bot to understand that the existing page is already ranked.
- Internal page linking and appropriate permalink structure: On adding new webpage to your site, it should be linked with other vital pages present on your site. This includes your homepage. Similarly other pages are to link with your new page. Do not use numbers for page identification on your site. As per SEO, it is considered to be a bad strategy. Rather, URL structure should be used as keywords are incorporated within the URLs.
- Include other links: Based on the purpose for creating the page and content created, link with other sites to help SEO. Ensure those sites have content that is relevant to your business and aligns perfectly with your newly developed webpage. At the same time, encourage outbound links as they can help the site you plan to link with. Use them sparingly. Request such sites to link with your new page.
- Duplicate present should not be present in new page: While trying to create consistent feel and look, you may be required to repurpose content taken from another page. Content should be changed as deemed necessary to ensure it is not flagged as duplicate content by search engines. If this occurs, your site rankings will experience significant drop. In case including product description page in a product line, then alter description placement.
- Reducing page loading slowdown: People of all ages do prefer to visit those sites that are interesting, creative, relevant and navigational-friendly. But this does not mean, you will use in your new pages lots of flash graphics, large images, plugins and music players. These are heavy and are likely to weigh down your website, thus resulting in slow loading time. Refrain from it as both Google and people in general do not favour such sites.
Track results of new page
Do remember to review thoroughly your new webpage performance. Find out if the checklist that you have prepared works out fine for your site or not. The above are indeed excellent tips to follow. However, some additional revisions might be desired to the new page to boost results. Even a small change introduced properly can offer double conversions. To make that difference, you need to hire the qualified SEO professionals who can undertake the task perfectly.