Full-time employment as an office manager or industrial complex administrator likely doesn’t leave you with much free time to explore your true passion for light efficient design, but we’re here to break some good news to you.
Light Efficient Design isn’t just a string of buzzwords associated with a building arrangement and energy efficiency. It is literally the name of a company, founded in 2008, with the intention of delivering “light efficient designs” to businesses around the world.
Incidentally, Light Efficient Design also forms the acronym LED, a highly efficient class of solid-state lighting in which the company specializes.
Here’s what you need to know.
A (Very) Brief Overview of Company History
Light Efficient Design was founded in 2008 with the vision of investing in energy-efficient technology and advances in lighting design.
The company has grown to serve more than 5,000 customers and has performed over a million installations in its brief history, and they are growing. It has grown to become a truly international operation.
Today, the company is one of the fastest-growing companies in its region and is a leader in LED retrofit technology, including pin-based and screw-in retrofits that enable customers to replace their aging lighting without the need to update fixtures or invest in expensive facility upgrades.
In 2018, Light Efficient Design merged with RemPhos, expanding the company’s operations. The company continues to invest in advances, establishing groundbreaking new technology such as FlexWatt and FlexColor controls, which enable operators to easily adjust wattage and color temperature of lighting like never before.
With thousands of products in countless categories and growing, Light Efficient Design is setting the standard in the industry for LED technology.
What They Sell:
Light Efficient Design primarily produces high-quality LED lighting, including but not limited to:
● Fluorescent LED retrofit lamps, many of which are ballast compatible lights that are true plug-and-play replacements for existing fluorescent lighting.
● Low and high-bay retrofit lights.
● Wall pack retrofit LED lamp replacements.
● SOX retrofits.
● Recessed can retrofits.
● LED corn cob lights.
● And more.
The company also produces a wide range of specialty lighting and fixtures, including germicidal fixtures, solar lighting, worksite lighting, and through its merger with RemPhos, a wide range of additional specialty lighting fixtures.
What Are the Benefits of Investing in Light Efficient Design:
Investing in LED lighting through a company like Light Efficient Design can offer a wide range of significant benefits, including but not limited to the following:
● LED lights are highly efficient, resulting in energy savings through lower operating costs.
● LEDs produce less heat than HID and incandescent lights, keeping HVAC costs lower in the summer.
● LEDs contain no mercury and many are entirely recyclable.
● LEDs have an impressively long lifespan, as long as 50,000 hours in some cases.
● Rather than burning out, LEDs simply fade slowly over time, so you can prepare for the need to replace them.
● Since they last so long, fewer replacements and less maintenance will be required.
● Solid-state lights are physically much tougher than traditional light bulbs.
Although upfront costs associated with replacing or retrofitting existing fixtures can be daunting, LED lights offer so many benefits that they typically pay for themselves in the long run.
Where Can I Get Light Efficient Design Lighting Products?
Light Efficient Design offers competitive pricing on a wide range of LED lighting products, which you can find easily and conveniently online at ProductsforAutomation.com.
Take a look through their online catalog, which contains LED lights from Light Efficient Design in addition to many other LEDs, fixtures, and other electronic components from other industry leaders – then contact them directly at 800-966-2345 if you need further assistance.