Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-grid-data-analytics-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by solution, deployment, application and end use vertical.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for Smart Grid Data Analytics Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The increasing demand for these solutions among utility service providers across the globe is primarily driving the smart grid data analytics market. In line with this, smart grid data analytics assists utility providers in analyzing load behavior, optimizing grid operations, decreasing power cuts, making better decisions, etc., which is further catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, the widespread adoption of smart meters and the integration of the internet of things (IoT) to aid in reliable and efficient energy transmission and enhancing security are also stimulating the global market. Besides this, the introduction of advanced metering infrastructures (AMIs) to reduce utility costs and offer convenience to the customer by remotely reading meters and generating accurate bills is anticipated to fuel the smart grid data analytics market in the coming years.
Key Players Included in Global Smart Grid Data Analytics Market Research Report:
- Accenture plc
- AutoGrid Systems Inc.
- General Electric Company
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Itron Inc.
- Landis+Gyr (Toshiba Corporation)
- SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Sensus USA Inc. (Xylem Inc.)
- Siemens AG and Tantalus System Corporation.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-grid-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Solution:
- Transmission and Distribution (T&D) Network
- Customer Analytics
Breakup by Deployment:
Breakup by Application:
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Analysis
- Demand Response Analysis
- Grid Optimization Analysis
Breakup by End Use Vertical:
- Private Sector (SMEs and Large Enterprises)
- Public Sector
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the Smart Grid Data Analytics Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Smart Grid Data Analytics Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800