The IMARC Group provides extensive analysis of the covering the smart weapons market trends, investment opportunities, growth trends, statistics, and industry prospects. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global smart weapons market size. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the market.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report. The market is segmented by size and region. The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. The report also includes competitive landscape of major key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
Informed covered in the report:
- Historical market data from 2016-2021
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the smart weapons market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Upcoming market trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key players
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart meters market key players
Note: We are updating our reports, If you want the latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Competitive landscape, etc. Click request free sample report, the report will be delivered to you via email within 24 to 48 hours.”
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-weapons-market/requestsample
Smart weapons represent computer-guided munitions that can hit a target with high accuracy utilizing land mines, onboard computers, bullets, etc. They are equipped with several technologies, including lasers, radars, satellite guidance systems, machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), etc. Smart weapons aid military personnel in dealing with combatants on the battlefield and minimizing collateral damage. They can also be programmed to filter unwanted signals in multiple-signal environments and find specific targets on a battlefield.
Global Smart Weapons Market Trends:
The growing geopolitical tensions and the escalating need to upgrade existing military equipment across the globe are among the primary factors augmenting the smart weapons market. In addition to this, the introduction of fully automated smart weapons by several defense R&D organizations that can autonomously make decisions on strikes or self-responding is further propelling the market growth. Moreover, numerous advanced technologies are being integrated with Electronic Warfare (EW) systems to provide operators with Augmented Reality (AR) information, which is also catalyzing the global market. Apart from this, the elevating number of applications of these munitions to assist in analyzing battlefield situations in the air, at sea, and on land is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the inflating military expenditure levels being allocated across countries for modernizing the defense sector are anticipated to bolster the smart weapons market in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-weapons-market
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Airbus SE
- BAE Systems
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L3Harris Technologies Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Thales Group and The Boeing Company
Breakup by Type:
- Anti-Tank Missiles and Standoff Missiles
- Air-to-Air and Air-to-Surface Missiles
- Anti-Ship and Anti-Submarine Missiles
- Guided Bombs
- Target Pods
- Guided Projectiles
- Artillery Shells
- Mortar Rounds
- Guided Rockets
- Anti-Tank and Tactical Rockets
- Air-to-Air and Air-to-Surface
- Precision Guided Firearms
- Small Smart Weapons
- Shoulder Fired Weapons
Breakup by Technology:
- Satellite Guidance
- Radar Guidance
- Infrared Guidance
Breakup by Platform:
Breakup by Region:
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
- Latin America
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022- 2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800