The TEA Program provides outstanding in-service Pakistani secondary school teachers of English Language with a six-week academic program at a University in United States. 50 teachers will be taken to U.S. on a professional exchange program to further develop expertise in subject area, enhance their teaching skills and English proficiency, and increase their knowledge about the United States. The participants travel to the United States in two different cohorts; 25 participants in each. Upon return to Pakistan, alumni will be eligible to apply for TEA small grants and will become members of Pakistan U.S. Alumni Network.
To Register Click Here
PROVISIONS OF THE FELLOWSHIP
- J-1 visa support
- pre-departure orientation held in Pakistan.
- Round-trip airfare to and within the U.S.
- A Welcome Workshop or Program at University of Nebraska Omaha.
- Academic program fees.
- Housing (shared with other program fellows of the same gender) and meals.
- Accident and sickness medical coverage (does not cover pre-existing conditions)
- Transportation to the practicum school (if necessary).
- A trip to Washington, D.C.
- A re-entry seminar in Pakistan.
- An opportunity to apply for alumni small grants.