Vidmate is one of the best apps for streaming videos and movies on Android. When it comes to watching TV shows, acquiring films, and browsing popular videos on the internet, Vidmate for Desktop is your best friend.Have you ever wanted to save a video from Facebook, Instagram, or another well-known website but couldn’t figure out how to do so?
Vidmate maybe your Netflix in this age of digital entertainment, and it’s completely free. This program allows you to view popular TV series and movies in one place. What’s more, it’s compatible with HD quality and format.
Download Vidmate app
Vidmate was first published as an Android application, hence it is only compatible with Android phones. However, utilizing it as an Android App has the disadvantage of fast running out of space, as mobile phones have limited capacity and you can only download so many before getting a message saying “Your device storage is insufficient.”
Is it possible to get Vidmate for PC?
Yes, we can, thanks to the clever approach given in this guide. An Android Emulator is required to run an Android app on a Windows desktop or laptop. Only EXE files can be executed on the Windows operating system. As a result, an android emulator such as BlueStacks or Nox Player can help you use the Android version of the program.
Vidmate for PC is compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Xp/Vista, as well as Mac OS X. However, you must first read the following step-by-step instructions.
How can I get Vidmate for Windows PC and install it using BlueStacks?
- Open the “BlueStacks” application. If you haven’t already done so, go to BlueStacks’ official website and download it.
- Double-click the BlueStacks.exe installer to launch it.
- Provide Admin credentials to finish the BlueStacks installation, just as you would with any other piece of software.
- You may change things like the download and installation location, the device type, and so on. It is not, however, essential. If you’re not tech-savvy, stick with the default settings.
- You’ll get a “complete” BlueStacks screen when the installation is complete.
- From the menu, select the BlueStacks shortcut. BlueStacks will take some time to start up because this is the first time.
- After that, go to BlueStacks’ home screen and search for Vidmate using the “Play Store” icon.
- Type “Vidmate” into the top bar and tap on the first result. If Vidmate isn’t available in the Google Play store, you may try getting it via 9apps.
- To download and install Vidmate, click “install.”
- When you see Vidmate on BlueStacks’ home page under “installed apps,” open it.
- Yay! You will never be bored if you spend your time with Vidmate.
How can I use Vidmate to download popular trending videos?
- When you open the Vidmate app, you’ll notice that all of the prominent social media websites, such as Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, Vine, and Vimeo, are included on the homepage.
- Open the website of your choice, log in with your account, and look for the video you wish to download.
- Once you’ve found a video you like and wish to download, click the “Download” option to save it to your PC, laptop, or Android mobile phone.
- Apart from the top 20 social media sites, you may touch “More” to explore a longer list of video-downloading websites.